Podcast hosted by Pacey Performance
with Brett Bartholomew (Strength & Conditioning Coach at Unbreakable Performance Center). Though at the time of this podcast, Brett was an EXOS Performance Coach).
Brett worked for EXOS as a performance coach, working with NFL players in Arizona during their off-season, and he continues to inspire coaches with his positivity and enthusiasm for what he does.
In this episode you will learn –
- Who is Brett Bartholomew (education, background and current role)
- The EXOS philosophy and how it fits in with his own philosophy
- Influences inside and outside of strength and conditioning
- Movement preparation and its evolution
- Preparing NFL players for the season
- ‘Core training’ – inspired by a Greg Nuckols article
- The importance of coach health as well as athlete health
Keep up to date with everything that is going on with the podcast by following me on Twitter @paceyperform or visiting the links below.
Brett can be found on Twitter @Coach_BrettB
To subscribe to the Pacey Performance Podcast, please use the links below: