Website West Perth Football Club
West Perth Football Club is seeking applications from suitably qualified applicants for the above positions. The main responsibility of the interns will be to assist Craig Soley (Head Coach S&C) through a range of programs extending from Development Squads right through to Senior Football.
These internship positions are volunteer roles. The total volunteer hours expected are approximately 6 hours per week. The internships are available for immediate commencement and the duration will be negotiable (but will range between 6-12 months).
Interested parties should address the following requirements in their application:
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, visual).
- A passion for sports and athlete management.
- Professional, reliable and flexible approach to work.
- Ability to encourage and motivate players.
- Ability to work well both in a team and independently.
Understanding and experiences of:
- Injury prevention and performance related testing of athletes and programs to football players.
- Recovery methods for team sport athletes.
- Have either completed or are in your second or third year of a relevant Sports Science and/or other Strength & Conditioning qualification
- Working with Children Check (We can assist successful applicants)
Recent interns have gone on to roles within national sporting organisations (Western Force and Fremantle Dockers , private business and the US College system.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://au.indeed.com/cmp/West-Perth-Football-Club/jobs/Strength-Conditioning-Intern-90859b58ecb75a14?q=Strength and Conditioning →