Strength & Conditioning
- Resisted sled sprinting increases subsequent sprint speed?
- Accentuated eccentric loading: good for strength and power development?
- Which weightlifting exercises are best for developing force absorption—continued
Technology & Monitoring
- Measuring speed: does gate height affect the results?
- Velocity based training: is it any good for predicting 1RM?
- Can we accurately measure hamstring strength using a video camera?
Fatigue & Recovery
- Ice slushy before and during exercise: better than water?
- A shower before bed: a great way to improve sleep?
- Do tattoos affect performance?
- Which sports are best for improving vigilance?
- Maturation selection bias: does the quickest always win?
- Bone development: is basketball more effective than soccer?
- Carbohydrate periodization in elite endurance athletes
- Protein intakes: how much is enough?
- Dietary fat and cardiovascular disease: an update
- The acute:chronic workload ratio in relation to injury risk in professional soccer
- What determines scrum success?
- Hamstring injury risk factors in professional cricket
Australian Rules Football
- Running intensities: have we been underestimating them all along?
- Are linemen more susceptible to stress, illness, and injury?