- Bone Health for Young Athletes
The Science of Coaching
- Strict vs. open training environments for technical development
Strength & Conditioning
- Gym-based primer sessions 1-2 days before a game: Do they work?
- The Nordic Curl vs. Stiff-Leg Deadlift: Which is best for hamstring muscle activity?
- Post-activation potentiation (PAP) for endurance sports: A hidden piece of gold?
Technology & Monitoring
- Medicine balls with built-in accelerometers: Are they accurate and worth the investment?
- Are typical musculoskeletal screening tests sensitive to changes in training load?
- Are wearable sensors the next generation in sprint performance testing?
Fatigue & Recovery
- Intermittent cold water immersion: 8ºC vs. 15ºC
- Practical applications of water immersion recovery modalities for team sports
- How long does it take to fully recover after a competitive match?
- ACL injuries in youngsters: Is there a spike around the age of peak height velocity?
- Is the fundamental movement skill model for youngsters outdated?
- Bio-banding in youth sport: What do the athletes think of it?
- How damaging is under-fuelling on matchday performance?
- Caffeine before an evening game: Does it affect sleep?
- Are some athletes genetically more sensitive to caffeine than others?
Injury Prevention & Rehabilitation
- How to identify a concussion and the usefulness of using video feedback
- Can a hip-focused training programme reduce the occurrence of female ACL injuries?
- Does the type of stretch performed before exercise influence hamstring injury risk?
- 20% off PUSH Bands
- 20% off all Human Kinetic books and online training resources
- 20% off all Ultimate Athlete Concepts books and resources