- Periodisation for Team Sports
The Science of Coaching
- Is communication quality between staff related to injuries?
Strength & Conditioning
- Vertically and horizontally directed power exercises: What’s their relationship with sprint performance?
- Accentuated eccentric training to enhance performance?
- Can flywheel exercise be used to enhance sports performance?
Technology & Monitoring
- Is there a relationship between subjective indicators of recovery status and heart rate variability?
- Can hormone testing be used to help monitor young athletes during their development phase?
- Team-sport tracking technology: Are they valid and accurate?
Fatigue & Recovery
- Is there a relationship between workload, the athlete’s state of recovery, and injury?
- When it comes to measuring recovery status, what’s the best measure to use?
- Can self-reported wellbeing measures be used to monitor fatigue, independent of age and playing position?
- Can a targeted programme reduce loading rates in adolescent football players?
- Should pre-pubertal children train both aerobic and anaerobic qualities alone or in synchrony?
- Individual responses to plyometric training: Does it work for everybody?
- Can β-alanine supplementation improve running performance?
- Effects of probiotic supplementation on immune function, hormonal status, and physical performance
- Does HMB supplementation elicit superior gains in lean body mass and strength?
Injury Prevention & Rehab
- Confidently return athletes to sport after ACL surgery with this protocol
- How to manage persistent pain in athletes: An evidence-based approach
- Concussion in combat sports: Are we still in the dark ages?
- 20% off all Human Kinetic books and online training resources
- 20% off all Ultimate Athlete Concepts books and resources