- Long-Term Athlete Development (LTAD)
The Science of Coaching
- Enhancing the observation skills of coaches
Strength & Conditioning
- Does the kettlebell swing provide a potentiation effect for sprinting?
- What influences velocity for the big four barbell exercises?
- Accelerations or high-speed running: what is a better predictor of performance decline?
Technology & Monitoring
- Rapid isometric squeeze tests for groin function: is it reliable?
- Which velocity-based training sensor is the most reliable?
- Guiding performance, adaptation, and loads on the pitch using heart rate variability
Fatigue & Recovery
- Subjective vs. objective measures of fatigue: which is more useful?
- High and low acute:chronic workloads are associated with a greater injury frequency
- A placebo may be just as effective as cold modalities for enhancing recovery
- Obstacle courses to assess functional movement skills: can they work?
- Less is more? An investigation of multi-sport participation in youth rugby players
- Adolescent to adulthood: an investigation of performance characteristics over time
- Back to basics: chocolate milk in recovery and performance
- The benefits of taurine supplementation and cycling in the heat
- Improve your endurance running tolerance with caffeinated gum
Injury Prevention & Rehab
- Using the Nordic hamstring exercise to reduce hamstring injuries
- Determining risk for Achilles tendinopathy
- How can the FIFA 11 programme reduce the costs of injured players?
- 20% off Human Kinetics books
- 20% off all Ultimate Athlete Concepts books and resources