- Training Camps
The Science of Coaching
- Creativity in soccer
Strength & Conditioning
- How short can a half-time re-warm-up be, in order to be effective?
- Is there a specific bench press load to enhance punching performance?
- Does less volume equal more gains when it comes to hypertrophy and strength?
Technology & Monitoring
- Can we quantify biomechanical load on the field?
- Smartphone video technology: is it a reliable measure of barbell trajectory?
- Does overloading the forearms impact acceleration mechanics?
Fatigue & Recovery
- Can U18 rugby union players recover between matches separated by 96 h?
- Are subjective wellness scores capable to distinguish different exercise intensities?
- Is daily cold-water immersion effective during a 5- day tournament?
- How to develop combat sport skills using a game-based approach
- Concussion: are coaches reinforcing guidelines in youth sport?
- Powerful decisions: an investigation of childhood choices on adult displays of muscular power
- Novel changes in fat-free mass and resting metabolic rate in youth soccer players
- Does the ingestion of protein benefit muscle protein metabolism when exercising with reduced carbohydrate?
- Can a skinfold prediction equation be validated against DXA to estimate body fat percentage in females?
Injury Prevention & Rehab
- Does chronic ankle instability affect neurocognitive function?
- Rate of torque development and hamstring to quadricep ratio in football players with previous hamstring injury
- Effectiveness of an injury prevention program in recreational adult volleyball
- 20% off Human Kinetics books
- 20% off all Ultimate Athlete Concepts books and resources