About this episode
In this episode of the “Audio Review”, both Matt discusses how he periodises training for his Olympic female hockey players won have just the World Championships.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Matt periodises training for Olympic team-sport athletes.
- The obstacles he faces working in a National team.
- The tasks which are necessary for a National team S&C coach.
- How he implements gym– and field-based S&C.
- How he individualises S&C for each athlete.
- How he periodises for the Olympic competition cycle.