Podcast hosted by Pacey Performance
with Carl Valle (Technology & Performance Data Expert)
In this episode Rob speaks with an absolute genius in Carl Valle. Carl has coached athletics at every level, from high school to the Olympic level in the sprints and hurdles. Carl’s knowledge & expertise in performance data as well as practical application of equipment and software is second to none and we discuss these topics at length in the episode.
In this episode you will learn –
- Who is Carl Valle and how he got to where he is today
- What methods of monitoring load have been most useful
- Is heart rate still a valuable measure
- The major pitfalls when monitoring fatigue and readiness
- Jumping for no track and field athletes
- The importance of measuring bar speed
Keep up to date with everything that is going on with the podcast by following Pacey Performance on Twitter @paceyperform or visiting the links below.
Carl can be found on Twitter @spikesonly
Carl can also be found on Facebook at Carl F Valle
To subscribe to the Pacey Performance Podcast, please use the links below: