- Personal identifiable information – this is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you within our Website. Personal Identifiable Information may include, but not limited to, information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
- Non-Personal identifiable information – “Non-Personal identifiable information” is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser. It may also include, but not limited to, publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
Personal identifiable information
If a User visits our Site, we may collect personal identifiable information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously, but the User is entirely responsible for this by taking any necessary actions and/or precautions. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identifiable information
If a User visits our Site, we may collect non-personal identifiable information about them during any visit. Non-personal identifiable information may include, but not limited to, the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the device, the operating system and the Internet service providers’ utilized and other likewise information.
How we use collected information
It should be understood that Science for Sport may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve the Site as a whole.
- To improve/optimise Site performance and functionality
- To improve customer service and relations.
- To personalise any User experiences.
- To understand how, why and what our Users view and interact with most.
- User feedback may facilitate improving customer service requests and support.
- To improve products and services.
- To process payments and User requests.
- To work with our afflitaes, sponsors and suppliers (“Partners”), including potential Partners, in order to improve the support and services offered to Users.
We may collect and use any information Users provide when, interacting, subscribing, and buying on the Site in order to improve the service to the User. However, we do not share or distribute this information with external non-auhtorised parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
We may use any email addresses provided by the User to send information and updates relating to our services, products or partners. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If in any case the User decides to subscribe to wither our mailing list or as a paying member, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related products, service information from both Science for Sport and our related Partners. If at any time the User would like to stop receiving such emails, they retain full rights to do so and can by following the unsubscribe link located with the emails received. Alternatively, the User can always contact the Site directly and subscription removal will be arranged within a non-specific period of time.
We retain the right to collect and use any Non Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personal Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personal Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Website (i.e. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your acceptance of these terms
This policy was last updated on 25th November, 2016.