Join Our Team
Are you passionate about sports science and want to educate the world?
Why Join Us?
Just some reasons to join our esteemed team
- With over 1 million yearly website visitors and 400,000+ social media followers, you can build your personal brand.
- As Science for Sport has significant authority within the industry, having it on your resume will be powerful.
- With our remote roles, you can work anywhere in the world, whenever you like.
- Grow your network exponentially to all corners of the world by connecting with our team and members.
- The fact that 84% of our staff stay with us year-on-year demonstrates just how much our team loves working for us. This is one of the highest retention rates in all industries.
- Our staff have rated us a 5 out of 5 place to work. With such high levels of staff satisfaction, Science for Sport is a great place to work.
What Roles Are Available?
We have numerous opportunities with huge benefits.
- Write high-impact articles and blogs which help and educate thousands every year.
- Review and translate the very latest sports performance research.
- Spread your work to the masses by creating hugely-popular infographics.
- Review books, products, and create educational videos for the whole world.
- Become the host of a podcast.
- Build industry-loved sports science tools such as load monitoring spreadsheets.
- Operate our social media accounts and engage with the World.
- Get involved in a range of things (e.g. content production, networking, PR, etc).
How Do I Join?
Our simple 4-step process below explains it all.
You complete the form below and submit your interest in becoming part of our team.
We review your application and decide you’re a good fit for our team.
Once successful, we will keep your details on record and offer you a role when one becomes available.
A position becomes available, we chose you to fulfil that role, then you decide if you’d like to accept or decline.